10/17/2010

Fall is Here~

The weather has been up and down, but fall is DEF here! The trees are beautiful, and I busted out my green trench...which def stands out in the sea of black and gray.  Slowly and surely, I'm settling in.  I wore my big, purple ring (which I was hesitant about b/c of the school culture).  It was a BIG hit! I got lots of compliments from it, students and teachers...so, this week I painted my nails...GREEN! We'll see how that goes.  I've been pretty busy lately....but I like it.
Mondays = Yoga
Tuesdays = walking club
Wednesdays = study group, Yoga
Thursday = walking club
Fridays = Yoga
**Book Club once a month, and starting Latin Dance classes Saturdays with open practice sessions on Tuesdays and Fridays!!**

My school started with a brief meeting...not really sure what they were doing...but took a picture~~

Study session dinner prepared by the wonderful cook Yun Jong! I LOVE her plates!


Our materials for the study session, lots of tea, milk, honey, juice...and books and notebooks.


Went to a street market for some corn...




Saturday, went to eat and hang out.



We wemt to buy some more children's books and look at curriculum...ahh~~ felt like home


Met up with some friends to eat some yummy curry.  This is a level 2!! Pretty Spicy! There's 5 or 6 levels of spicy.  My mouth is watering just thinking about it...the spiciest level is called god...heard it does wonders for your colon =)


Afterwards we went to a lovely cafe: Stephanie's Cafe.  Everything is handmade, very cute!



Ended the night with a long....and I mean VERY LONG walk down the Han River...my feet hurt after the night...but a great one!


OH...DRUM ROLLL MY NEW PURRRRSSSEEE!! LOTS OF COMPLIMENTS AS WELL!

1 comment:

  1. Love the update Lisa!! Your infusion of color and personality is so missed here! I told Anthony I was going to email you and tell you about all of his Bs on his progress report!!!

    ReplyDelete